The mirror rep drop set implies reducing the weight by about 1/3 and doing the same number of reps, without rest (Hence, the mirror rep dropset name).
Using alternating dumbbell curls is one of the best and most classic exercises to dropset on.
- 1Grab a pair of fairly heavy dumbbells
- 2Stand up straight with feet at shoulder width
- 3Keep the arms by your sides
- 4Maintain a straight torso and look forward
- 5Curl the left dumbbell up, supinating the wrist
- 6Contract the biceps up top
- 7Maintain peak flexion briefly
- 8Go back down slowly, maintaining tension
- 9Curl the opposite arm, completing the same motion pattern
- 10Go back down again and alternate between arms