Floor pullovers are one of the best lat exercises that you can do at home! This is one of the only lat exercises you can do with no equipment needed at all as well. The key to this back exercise at home lies in your form, so pay close attention to the video above!
- 1Lie down on your stomach and make an L with your hands
- 2Try to raise your torso off the ground a few inches by pressing your hands on the floor down and back
- 3Move your head forward and keep your chest up
- 4Go back down slow and controlled
- 5Perform at least 10 reps or as many reps as possible
- 6Keep rest times short between sets for a great back pump