Ever felt like the ab wheel is a small, inferior piece of equipment?
Well, while it is one of the toughest things to use, you can try the bigger version of it – The barbell.
This final exercise will demolish the abs by demanding good levels of static and dynamic strength.
- 1Place a loaded barbell on the ground
- 2Kneel down and grab the bar at shoulder width
- 3Let the bar roll forward in a controlled manner
- 4Bend over, controlling the pace
- 5Return back up, initiating the movement with your abs
Note: Avoid going down too fast, aim for a slow, controlled movement all around.