This bicep exercise is a combination of 3 variations, which will target every zone of the biceps. The goal is to complete 7 repetitions of each variation, per arm, to get a total of 21 repetitions.
- 1Take two dumbbells and keep them by your side with a neutral grip (palms facing torso)
- 2With no wrist rotation, hammer curl the dumbbells up and contract the upper arm up top
- 3After completing the 7 hammer repetitions, rotate the wrist so that palms face forward
- 4Curl the dumbbells up, supinating the wrist and contracting the biceps up top
- 5When you are done with the 7 reps on this variation, rotate the wrist so that palms face the torso, in front of the body
- 6Hammer curl the dumbbell across the torso and alternate between arms (left, right, left, right, etc.)