If there was one exercise to target all the abdominal muscles and also help with improving coordination between the limbs, it would be this one.
The bicycle crunch is an exercise which we highly recommend to anyone trying to condition & tone their core musculature.
- 1Lie down on the ground
- 2Place your hands behind your head
- 3Lift your legs slightly off of the ground
- 4Get the shoulders off of the ground to tense the abs
- 5Crunch up and to the left side
- 6As you do so, bring the left knee up, touching the right elbow to your left knee
- 7Repeat the same motion on the opposite side and alternate between sides - Right elbow to left knee, left elbow to right knee