This exercise is a variation of the reverse crunch but we add a bit more spice to it.
An extra hip raise will grant further abdominal contraction and set the six packs on fire.
- 1Lie down on the ground with hands by your sides and head/shoulders off of the ground
- 2Lift the heels off of the ground
- 3Bring the knees up to the chest, then lift the hips up, extending the legs as if you are touching the ceiling with your toes
- 4Do the motion in reverse, returning to the initial position
- 5Repeat the motion pattern
Note: Focus on lifting your pelvis as high up off of the floor as possible while doing this exercise