Cable pull-overs with a cable machine are one of the best back exercises for getting a wider back and growing your lats. This is a must in your back workout routine if you have access to a cable machine.
The key to this exercise widening your back is having perfect form and engaging the lats. Watch the video above carefully.
I suggest that you perform 5 sets per week minimum of this exercise if you want to widen your back.
- 1Set up a straight or curved bar at a high position on the cable machine
- 2Take a step back to create space between you and the machine
- 3Start with your arms fully stretched out
- 4Pull the bar in controlled and keep your elbows at your sides
- 5Keep your chest down and pull the bar down to your lower stomach area
- 6come back up slow and controlled and get a full stretch
- 7Do 8-12 reps per set and keep your rest times 90 seconds or less.