This chest exercise uses one of the most underrated chest functions, namely adduction. We all push, but not many people push towards the centre of the body, which is important for a complete chest. The incline reverse fly will primarily target the upper chest and secondarily, its middle and lower parts, along with the front deltoids.
- 1Set up a bench to an incline, 45-degree angle
- 2Grab a pair of dumbbells and lie face down on the bench
- 3Let the dumbbells hang down freely with palms facing one another
- 4Lift the right dumbbell up and across the body
- 5Contract the chest up top and go back down slowly
- 6Do the same on the left arm and alternate between sides