The close grip EZ bar curl is a bicep peak building exercise as it’ll primarily stimulate the long head of the biceps and is great for finishing off your workout routine.
- 1Grab an EZ-Bar closer than shoulder width
- 2Stand up straight and comfortably
- 3Keep the torso upright and arms tucked to it
- 4Curl the bar up
- 5Contract the biceps powerfully up top
- 6Go back down slowly, maintaining biceps tension
If you’re in the mood to change it up a little, simply switch to a wider grip and you’ll now target the inner bicep head to a larger degree, stimulating greater growth in terms of overall bicep width.