This is an amazing stabilizing exercise! This time, we're on the parallel bar and we combine a dipping movement with a knee raise to ultimately engage the core thoroughly.
- 1Get on a parallel bar and lift your legs forward very slightly
- 2Dip down until your upper arm is parallel to the ground
- 3Come up and at the last third of the dipping motion, raise your knees towards the chest
- 4Go back down slowly on the concentric portion
- 5Let the knees go back down and repeat the motion pattern - Dip down, push up, raise knees and contract the abs
Note: At one point, this might get too easy, so try and add a dumbbell between your legs for extra resistance.