The incline skull crusher is a nice variation, which will bring more tension to the long head of the triceps. Looking for bigger arms overall? This is your go-to pick.
- 1Set up an incline bench to a 45-degree angle or slightly higher
- 2Take a pair of dumbbells and lie down comfortably
- 3Keep the dumbbells above the chest with palms facing one another
- 4Angle the arms slightly back
- 5Let the dumbbells go down and to the sides of your skull
- 6Push back up and contract the triceps up top with a careful elbow lockout