This next exercise is a perfect option for the long head of the biceps, as it will place all the tension there. If you are looking to develop Arnold-like peaks, this is your go-to movement.
- 1Set up an incline bench to a 45-degree angle
- 2Grab a pair of dumbbells and lie face down on the bench
- 3Let the arms hang down with palms facing one another
- 4Curl the dumbbells up, supinating the wrist and contracting the biceps up top
- 5Go back down slowly, returning the wrists to their original position