The frog crunch is a complex exercise that helps you strengthen the abs, while balancing with the lower body musculature.
This movement is a perfect option if you are looking to develop a stronger and more functional core.
- 1Sit down on the floor
- 2Get into the butterfly position, where your feet are against each other
- 3Lie down on your back with hands together overhead
- 4Curl your torso up, reaching with your arms through the legs
- 5Contract the abs up top and go back down slowly
- 6Repeat the movement pattern
Note: Avoid excessively bending your spine. Focus on initiating the movement with your ab muscles.