The incline reverse dumbbell fly is your perfect solution for lacking rear delts. This exercise will not only target the rear delts but will also help you develop your upper back.
- 1Set up a bench to a 45-degree angle
- 2Take a pair of dumbbells and lie face-down on the bench
- 3Let the dumbbells hang, with palms facing one another and elbows slightly bent
- 4Maintaining those positions, open the arms up, initiating the movement with the rear delts
- 5Contract the rear delts up top and go back down
- 6Repeat the movement pattern