The iso glute ham bridge is a great butt exercise that you can do anywhere with no equipment needed. Technically you need an object to elevate one of your feet on, but even a couch or chair will do!
Try going until failure on this exercise and going higher rep because it's a bodyweight exercise. This move will light up your glutes so enjoy!
- 1Place one foot on the ground and one foot elevated on a 12-24 inch surface
- 2Drive your butt off the ground with your front foot on the elevated surface
- 3squeeze your glute at the top of each rep
- 4Go back down slow and controlled
- 5Perform 8-12 reps or as many as you can until failure!