To best do this exercise, you can utilize a T-bar row setup, as it is the most comfortable one.
- 1Setup the bar for the T-Bar row
- 2Stand in front of the bar with feet at shoulder width
- 3Bend over to grab the bar and lift it to chest level, holding the bar with the lower portion of your hands
- 4Keep torso straight and tense the chest
- 5Push up diagonally and focus on squeezing the chest
By squeezing the chest throughout the whole motion, we exclude delt work to a big extent and bring more of the tension to the targeted area.