This exercise is without a doubt something you have probably never done before.
Well, the motion pattern is similar to that of a standing upright row, but it’s done on a cable, granting way more control.
- 1Attach two pulley handles on the seated row machine
- 2Sit down and place your legs on the platform
- 3Grab both handles and extend your torso back to lie down on the bench
- 4Keep arms at shoulder width and elbows slightly further away from the body (Not flaring though)
- 5Pull up to your face, stopping the range of motion at chest level – Keep elbows and chest up
- 6Contract the delts up top and slowly let the weight come back down, maintaining tension on the delts
GAINS TIP: If you’re having trouble keeping the chest up, place a foam roller below your upper back.