The mid back dumbbell row is a unique mass building back exercise because it really works the erectors and lower to mid back. All you need is a pair of dumbbells to do this exercise. Watch the video above carefully!
- 1Grab a pair of dumbbells and place at your sides
- 2Bend down slowly sliding the dumbbells along your outer thighs
- 3Keep the tension on your lower and mid back as you bend down
- 4Once you hit about 45 degrees, come back up slow and controlled
- 5Perform 8-10 reps and rest 90 seconds between sets