Do you know those exercises that make you look a bit weird in the gym?
Well, in our own experience, those are just the exercises that turn out to be REALLY effective.
This particular one utilizes a different angle, created by raising the hips and tip-toeing a bit.
It tremendously activates the clavicular portion of the pectoralis major and also gives a good deal of tension to the shoulders.
- 1Get into a push-up position – Hands placed wider than shoulder width, feet at shoulder width on toes
- 2Take a step in with your toes to let the hips go up a bit
- 3Look down to your chest and go down, trying to touch the ground with your head
- 4Once the head is an inch off of the ground, push up
- 5Note that there is no movement in the hips as they remain static