Have you ever tried a rear delt fly on the chest fly machine and at one point you felt tricep activation?
Well, with this machine you won’t have this problem, as it primarily utilizes elbow support, granting maximum rear delt activation.
- 1Sit down on the machine and rest your back on the pad
- 2Lift your arms up and place them on the pads, just above the elbows
- 3Keep torso straight and chest slightly lifted
- 4Look forward
- 5Push back with your arms, contracting the rear deltoids
- 6Hold peak flexion briefly, then go back down slowly, maintaining tension
- 7Avoid resting completely at the bottom and instead, keep constant tension