If you've seen the bodybuilding documentary "Pumping iron" you'd know that Arnold himself did this exercise regularly.
That is because you can very well complete one of the main functions of the abs - Flexing the spinal column.
- 1Attach a rope to the upper pulley of the cable machine
- 2Grab the rope and kneel down
- 3Look down and keep the rope in front of your head
- 4Bend over and twist your torso slightly to the side, bringing the left elbow to the right leg
- 5Go back up slowly and repeat the same on the opposite side
- 6Alternate between sides and repeat the motion pattern - Left elbow to right leg, right elbow to left leg