The rope tricep extension is a great move for the side of the triceps and to build big horse-shoe triceps! This is one of the most popular tricep exercises you will see at a gym, but you do need a cable machine to execute it properly. Watch the video above carefully as many do this tricep exercise wrong.
- 1Feet shoulder width apart
- 2Grab a rope extension and set up at a higher than shoulder level
- 3Take a mini step back to create space
- 4Grab the end and extend your hands down to the ground
- 5Squeeze the triceps at the bottom of each rep
- 6Perform 8-12 reps per set and keep rest times 90 seconds or less!