This is a variation of the dumbbell rear delt fly with one difference – Less bending over + a slight rock back, which allows you to use more weight.
- 1Take a pair of dumbbells and sit down on the front part of a bench
- 2Keep feet close and keep the dumbbells by your sides
- 3Bend elbows slightly out of lockout and keep them in that static position
- 4Look forward and bend over slightly (Half of what you would on the regular DB rear delt flys)
- 5Rock back slightly and raise the dumbbells up, focusing the tension on the back (No wrist rotation here, palms are facing each other)
- 6Go back down and repeat the motion with no pause whatsoever at the top or bottom