The single arm decline crunch is a great ab exercise that you can do with or without weights. You need a decline bench to perform this exercise properly. This is a great lower ab and oblique exercise but will effectively engage your entire core.
- 1Set up on a decline bench machine
- 2Position yourself so your lower body is locked in and comfortable
- 3Look straight up at the ceiling and lift one arm straight up
- 4Crunch up while staring at the same spot on the ceiling
- 5Go back down slow and control yourself further engaging your abs
- 6Perform 10 reps or as many reps as you can do
- 7Use a dumbbell if you have one to make it harder