This movement is a perfect addition to your leg day routine, especially if one of your legs is more developed. The single leg deadlift will primarily target the hamstrings and glutes and secondarily, the lower back.
- 1Stand on one foot and find your balance point
- 2Keeping the torso straight, bend over and reach for the ground with your hands
- 3When you feel a good stretch in the hamstrings, go back up in a controlled manner
- 4Flex the glute up top and repeat the movement
- 5After completing the set, repeat on the opposite leg