Swiss ball roll-ins are another move you’ll want to include in your lower abs workout routine to get visible abs.
Once again you’re bringing that unstable base of support to the equation, which is going to evoke higher overall ab muscle contraction.
- 1Place a swiss ball on the ground
- 2Get on the ground in a push up position and elevate the feet on the ball
- 3Keep the arms straight
- 4Bring the knees to the chest, rolling the ball towards you
- 5Contract the abs throughout the movement
- 6Rollback to the initial position and repeat the movement pattern
Note: Initially, place your lower shins on the ball so that only the toes touch the ball towards the end of the roll.