The trap lat raise is a very unique exercise that targets the traps and shoulders at the same time. You only need a pair of light dumbbells to perform this exercise!
Watch the video above carefully as form is everything with this move.
- 1Grab a pair of light dumbbells and set up at your side
- 2Extend your arms out as if you are doing a lat raise
- 3Now shrug up from this position to activate the traps
- 4shrug back down to the top lat raise position and then lower your arms to your sides
- 5repeat for 8-10 more reps and keep rest times 60 seconds or less between sets