The V-Bar lateral pulldown is one of the best back exercises that you can do. You need a V-Bar and lat pulldown machine to this move. The difference in this move with a lat pulldown is in your hand placement.
You want to grip a V-Bar and keep a closer grip, which will really light up your lats. Try keeping your elbows in each rep and squeezing at the bottom!
- 1Grab a v-bar and set up on a lat pulldown machine
- 2your hands should be facing eachother.
- 3Pull the bar down to your chest and keep your elbows in
- 4Go back up slow and controlled
- 5Perform 8-12 reps per set and keep rest times 90 seconds or less
- 6Watch the video above carefully.