An often overlooked muscle exercise but one that’s very effective is wall lean curls.
This exercise is great because it’s going to give you more stretch on the bicep muscle, forcing it to move through a greater range of motion which will in turn, evoke higher overall stimulation.
- 1Grab a pair of dumbbells and lean against a wall on your upper back
- 2Keep the dumbbell by your sides with palms open
- 3Place the back of the arms on the wall
- 4Curl both dumbbells up simultaneously, contracting the biceps up top
- 5Go down slowly, maintaining tension on the biceps
- 6Repeat the movement pattern
When doing this exercise, be sure to think of pressing the shoulders back and into the wall.
This will help to keep the arms and elbows in proper position to maximize the forces being placed on the muscle.