The push-up is an exercise that should not be forgotten about because it can place a good amount of stress on the tricep muscles when done in such a way to target them.
- 1Get down on the ground in a push-up position, where the arms are close to one another
- 2Have someone place a plate on your lower back
- 3Keep the hips up so that the torso is straight
- 4Go down slowly until the chest is a few inches off of the floor
- 5Push back up, locking out the elbows carefully and contracting the triceps
- 6Repeat the movement pattern